Design Process - The Fundamentals
Our client oriented approach ensures that the design and installation of your landscape project will be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Through our design process, we are able to explore multiple budget options that are fine-tuned into a fixed bid that is established before work begins to ensure that there are no hidden costs as we move into construction. Once construction begins, we are able to expertly manage the schedule, budget and quality of your landscape design implementation because your designer, project manager, foreman and installation crew all work together under one full service company.
There are two phases when it comes to your landscape project. The design phase is an incredibly vital necessity when starting this wonderful process together. Without a plan of action - construction could never become a reality. Every great garden or outdoor living space has started with a plan. What you can expect during this phase is a(n)
* Phone Consultation - Our designer will gather your information and get a feel for what you are looking for in a company, designer, and landscape.
* On Site Consultation - The same designer will meet with you at your property to get further details on the vision for your space as well as discuss budgetary restrictions so we stay within your means and comfort levels.
* Site Analysis - We’ll discuss what is working in your garden (property), and what you’d like to change. We’ll have preliminary suggestions about spatial arrangements, design elements, safety and special considerations that may be specific to your site. Then detailed measurements of all structures, grades, sunlight, and all other considerations will be recorded to aid in the design process.
* Concept Design & Rough Numbers - During this process, your designer will take all your thoughts, budgetary numbers, and site analysis records to put together a concept design. This process takes time and is thoughtfully composed to ensure your style and budget has not been overlooked.
* Final Design and Proposal Meeting - After the design team and project manager approves your conceptual design and rough numbers - The finished product is rendered and a final proposal is created to present. A final meeting will be conducted at the comfort of your home where we hope to begin our next process - Implementation
The second phase of our design-build approach is the construction phase.
Prior to the start of your construction project, your designer and project manager discuss the entire project scope and agreed upon contract and review specific details regarding your residence, including your specific requests and concerns. You’ll also be introduced to your project manager, who will be with you for your entire project to ensure things run smoothly.
Because we are a design-build company, You have the confidence of a stress free job install. Your designer and project manager communicate daily about your project and its progress.
A crew will be assigned to your project – and will be on site each weekday (weather dependant). A crew typically consists of a foreman and two crew members, all of whom are skilled craftsmen.
Included in your construction contract are valuable warranties.
We provide a three year warranty on all hardscape and carpentry builds.
And a 1 year warrantly on plant material.
Our Install Services
We offer a variety of options for your outdoor living space. From patio's to retaining walls and vertical elements.
- Seat Walls
- Firepits / Gas and Wood - Raised and Sunk
- Vertical Planters
- Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces
- Multi-level Patio's
- Built Water Features
- Fire Elements
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Grey/Stained and Stamped Concrete Patios and Walkways
Landscaping / Softscape:
- Full Scale Planting
- Tree Planting
- Water Features
- Waterfalls, Ponds
- Outdoor Lighting and Speakers
- Lawn Installs
- Outcropping Stones
- Decorative Stonework
- Stone Gardens